Wednesday, May 07, 2008

elo boss PORK pls

ok tis post is totali not related wif the title itself. LOL.

instead of planning a 3 months later redang trip, y dun v jz plan for a drink-tea-session in UMA RANI! then v'll only discuss the trip on tat day itself =) thx to mic's inspiration. HOHO

k guys. Since weekends uma rani wil b VERY PACKED (i think) so shall v jz choose a weekday =) or who stil holding the namecard of the boss of uma rani? can cal n ask whether can book seats for 3 months later anot, LOL.

date. muz hard hard come tis time. =D omg my eng is so PERFECTO. 14th of AUG heeps! it's a wednesday. dun ask me y i pick tat day, i jz cin cai choose from the calender =P

so. jz drop me a msg or email me or sms me or wateva. along wif ur contact no okieeeee. n don b late for our uma rani maggie goreng tak mau maggie dan ais limau tak mau limau yea!

ops, time. aiya, make it at, 8pm okieeee.

c u guys!

gambateh-oh-ais-limau =)

I M MAOOOOO~~~~~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home